Provide basic needs and comforts of home to those navigating domestic abuse & violence.
- New Socks & Underwear*
- Shoes, Boots, and Sandals*
- New, unwrapped toys
- Reusable Water Bottles
- Full-Size Toiletries
- Feminine Hygiene Products (must be unopened)
- Diapers (size 5 and up, swim diapers, and pull-ups)
- Baby wipes
*for women and children of all shapes, ages, and sizes.
Starting over isn't easy. You can make it easier.
Your gift of new or very gently used housewares, bedding, and small appliances provides a fresh start to an individuals or family starting over. Supported entirely by donations, and lead by a team of dedicated volunteers, our New Beginnings program provides clients with a layette of household goods to get them started in a safe, new home of their very own.
To arrange a donation, call 780-722-5214 or drop us a line.
- Luggage (large & carry on)
- Pots, pans, and bakeware
- cutlery and utensils
- Mugs, cups, and or glasses
- Towels for the kitchen and bathroom
- Bed Sheets & Comforters (freshly laundered) or Bed in Bags
- Pillows (new only please)
- Small Appliances (toasters, kettles, coffee makers, blenders, etc.)